Monday, February 26, 2007

Wellness Weekend

Just back from World Wellness Weekend with Pat O'Bryan, Joe Vitale, Bill Hibbler, Mark Ryan, Suzanne, Craig and Aimee Perrine, Taye was there and some others I'm sure I'm missing. Joe spoke and filled the room up to standing-room only. The convention center workers were having to shoo people out of the doors that couldn't fit into the room.

Saturday night we all saw Depak Chopra speak for nearly 3 hours. I think there were 5000 people in attendance (don't quote me).

So for those of you who have settled back into your lives at home from last weekend's seminar - just remember - I started re-seminaring (just made up that word) on Thursday for this weekend (just passed)and have been away from my bed and pc for another 3-4 days. Suzanne is in the next room with some local friends she made at The World Wellness Weekend trying to push for day 5 ;).

Developed a new client over the weekend - quite a surprise in many ways - will share more as I have the time.

Love and Prosperity to you all

Bruce

1 comment:

Mike Sweezy said...

Looking forward to hearing more details. Got some great ideas today from some of our other internet marketing partners.

Keep working it!

Mike