Monday, February 19, 2007

Moving with a Purpose!

Wow, what an experience!

I had a great time, meeting wonderful people and being able to spend time with the folks who have been making it happen. I'm inspired to work harder to be who I am and to help others.

I especially thank Tina and Mark for the help they gave me to overcome some of my internal barriers to success. I'm still "working for the man" tomorrow, but I believe it's only temporary.

Bruce, Amy, and Mathes, I appreciate your insights also. I am typically available on the phone from about 6 pm est until 11 est. Feel free to call. We could schedule a conference sometime if we like.

The goal is to reach thousands of people who need help out there. The good news is that the need is well documented and there is even a little competition. The competition really seems to be limited to a few groups running seminars for relatively small groups. Helpful as it may be to those who attend, the fact is that thousands upon thousands will be unable to...

The even better news is that we can help them. Starting with a complimentary product, we'll build a big list and offer them additional help along the way.

Thanks for all of your help!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Great to hear from you Mike. In the spirit of Master Mind - I fully support and believe you will impact those men and women you wish to offer healing to AND even if you have a small beginning - help 10 your first week - those are 10 that might have to wait for help if you decided to "wait" until you could impact 100,000. You probably already know that - there is nothing wrong with you experimenting with smaller groups to get your products and aim down.