Friday, February 23, 2007

Better late than never

Hello, All,

Well, can you believe I'm finally on this thing called a blog...never done it before...I even had to enlist Bruce's help to figure out how to get on...good thing, since I now have my own blog to begin writing!

You all seemed to have really gotten on with thngs since the Unseminar...lots of buzz here...me, I slept three days...

I truly want to thank each of you for your amazing insights and offerings...I've continued to digest your thoughts and contributions, not just to me, but as each spoke to all the others...

I have plenty to accomplish in the next week to two weeks...I have my e-book and am completing the sales page portion now...if any of you would like to read it, I'd love to send it your way...

Onward!...Much love, Mathes

No comments: