Friday, February 23, 2007

Let the fun begin....

Hi Everyone!

Last but not least..... here I am! Things have been crazy since I've been back, but man am I inspired! I've been looking at ways to create more time for WRITING... I'm ready! I'll keep you posted as things progress... there are even some new niches on my horizon (thanks to Mathes and Pat!)....

In the meantime feel free to check out my already-existing blog @

http://www.momsempoweringmomsonline.blogspot.com/

as well as my website @ www.MomsEmpoweringMoms.com

Pleeeeeeease feel free to give me feedback.... I appreciate everyone's input.

Bruce, I must say, the work you've done since the seminar ended is incredible and so inspiring! I can't wait to tune into your radio show...

Mike, same to you.... NICE WORK!

Tina, thanks for the info about the teleseminar.... my husband and I tuned in and it was great! And Mark, the website looks great.... how's the diet going??!!

YOU ARE ALL SO INSPIRING....

Take care and keep on bloggin'......

Biiiiiiiiiig Love,

Amy
xoxoxo

No comments: