Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Webisite

Greetings my Lovlies!

Suzanne and I have a local Master Mind group that we formed after the Unseminar 3 weekend. I'm sure we break a few rules but OMG we love what we are developing with our Master Mind Mates. Keeping it to two hours for the four of us is like a Mad TV skit. Yesterday we all arrived at our (secret) Master Mind Location around 4pm and as I was the last one to have a "turn" we finished Master Minding around 1 am. One of the ideas I got from my local Master Mind group was to acquire a website that says "Negotiate" a little stronger than my current www.yourownbestgood.com so, I created the very different and unpredictable
www.negotiate2yourownbestgood.com. This will be were I actually put a squeeze page for my Negotiation products. The first website will probably end up being my Portal Page.

If any of you are not currently IN a Master Mind group - I highly recommend forming and joining. That's all for now - Suzanne and I went out and bought some new Mics to help speed along the creation of my audio products and I'm like a kid at christmas wanting to try them out.

Love, Peace and Prosperity to you All

Bruce

No comments: