Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hear the Techie Shiver

Suzanne and I did yet another event the weekend after Unseminar 3 with Joe, Pat, Bill and Mark. If that wasn't enough name dropping how about Depak Chopra? Anyway - we attracted the largest DLP (how it's marketed) Big Screen TV in the world just a few hours before the World Wellness Weened kicked off (that's a blog post in itself). Last night I built a PC and hooked it up to my Big Screen. OMG - even blind people could see the screen now. Suzanne and I have an internet service that allows us to watch movies (Vongo) and now we can connect TV and PC together on my in-home wired/wireless network. Interestingly enough there is a niche market for people who do PC-Big Screen TV. I found some photos that had 6000 pixels in them - the quality of the definition was so fantastic and so huge that they wouldn't fit on my Big Screen.

I've updated my website with some more features in them - I think all the links go to something now and I added some more audio (one more clip). Creating an hour long audio product isn't an hours worth of work I discovered. You are welcome to visit my site at http://www.yourownbestgood.com .

One of the things I was challenged in doing with my yourownbestgood.com blog was getting it to point at my own website. I had www.yourownbestgood.blogspot.com (blogspot being the homepage of that) and I was finally able to figure out how to point http://www.blog.yourownbestgood.com at the blogger website. I keep hearing "wordpress" in regards to blogs. I'm still a blogging newbie (sounds like british potty mouth)so for now I will attempt to fall in love with Blogger

No comments: