Thursday, March 1, 2007

Abundance Just Is

Hi everyone!

Bruce, I just read your post.... INCREDIBLE. This is exactly what my week has been like. I mean, I've been learning (w/ some help from my coaches) to give up trying to control everything and to just TRUST. This is NOT easy for me..... I have it that I have to be in constant MASSIVE action in order to get where I want to go. This has caused me to be running around like a crazy person w/ no time for family, exercise, or the other things that are important to me in my life. My coaches helped (forced!) me to create a schedule, w/ downtime and days off (what a concept). They told me I would actually be more productive this way. I have to say, I didn't really believe them, but I took the coaching nonetheless. The result: my business has grown more in the last few days than it had in the last 2 months!

I have to just keep reminding myself that abundance just is. It has nothing to do w/ me.

Here's one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite books (Busting Loose From The Money Game by Robert Scheinfeld):

"Opening to your Infinite Abundance means letting go of thoughts and concerns about how you will receive it or how you must act to receive it."

Big love and hugs to you all,

Amy
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Gawd Amy you are a great resource - thank you for all your input thusfar. Schedule me (us) in for more advice Bruce===>Gobbles it up!

Thanks

Mike Sweezy said...

Cool, Cool, Cool!

I bought the book recently, but haven't committed to read it yet...

But... I will!

I've made some decisions today that will enable me to focus more of my time onto my online projects... In fact, I may even move out to your area in a few months.

Go West, young Man!